Terms & Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Yuu Beauty provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Yuu Beauty treatment.
Appointments and cancellations
· All therapists at Yuu Beauty are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Yuu Beauty does not guarantee continued treatment with a named therapist.
· If you are unable to attend your appointment we require 24 hours’ notice by email firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing the salon otherwise you will be charged 50% of the treatment cost. Gift voucher bookings that are not cancelled 24 hours prior will have 50% deducted from the value.
· Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival for on-going appointments may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting the appointment. Yuu Beauty will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
· Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
Credit card details, deposits and payments
Deposits are required for appointments over 15 mins and for clients that have finished their course of 6 on a voucher
· All treatment bookings must be paid for in full, on arrival at the clinic, prior to treatment commencing.
· You have 7 working days to cancel the service, beginning the day after you made a booking. If your treatment starts within the cancellation period then your right to cancel ends the day you start treatment.
Courses of treatments
· All treatments purchased as a course can be paid for in full in advance or as you go. All treatments must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
· We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
· Yuu Beauty will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
· It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Yuu Beauty with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Yuu Beauty will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
· The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Yuu Beauty regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Yuu Beauty’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Yuu Beauty’s negligence.
Your right to complain
· Yuu Beauty endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Yuu Beauty, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Yuu Beauty will be pleased to help.
· The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive an email within seven days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
· During the course of the investigation, Yuu Beauty may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Director will review your case.
· If the complaint cannot be resolved locally, the matter will be referred to the appropriate Director at Yuu Beauty’s Support Office in Edinburgh.
· If you are dissatisfied with the results of this process and the final response, you have recourse to independent external adjudication. To obtain this you need to write to the Independent External Adjudication Secretariat (IHAS) within 25 working days of receiving the Investigating Director’s final letter.