Oxygen Therapy with Light Rejuvenation.
Oxygen Therapy with Light Rejuvenation is an advanced skin rejuvenation system that combines oxygen facial therapy and the many benefits of light treatment.
Oxygen Therapy with Light uses different oxygen levels and heat settings to achieve simultaneous skin-perfecting, repair and firming treatments. Uses of Oxygen Pure oxygen can be used in a variety of ways: sprayed onto skin for rehydration, for inhalation and relaxation purposes, to form a regenerating skin mask or to be transported through the skin’s surface to strengthen tissue, remove toxins, promote blood circulation and improve firmness of skin. Uses of Light Varying light intensities can also be applied to break down irregular skin cell structure, eradicate bacteria and promote cellular renewal. This form of therapy is particularly renowned for its nutritional and healing effects. As treatments are carried out in a shorter space of time, Oxygen Therapy with Light is ideal for those looking for an effective ‘one stop shop’ facial with immediate results.
• stimulating collagen activity
• reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and pigmentation
• tightening pores and facial outline of skin
• promoting skin cell renewal
• acne treatment and stabilising oil secretion
• removing extra toxins in the body and eradicating skin bacteria
• boosting immunity of the skin Benefits
• immediately younger-looking, brighter, firmer skin
• non-invasive and virtually pain-free procedure
• safe with no risk of burning
• variable treatments suitable for all skin types
• shorter course required due to intensity and effectiveness of treatment